Rethink the Ink, based in beautiful Denver, Colorado, is the world’s leader in tattoo removal. We pride ourselves on three essential elements that set us apart from our competition: technology, technique, and training.
At Rethink the Ink we use only the latest in laser technology to remove your unwanted tattoos. Our facility is equipped with a Quanta Q-Plus C, the only true wave length Q-switched system available in the world. This machine is capable of directing more power to the task of removing your tattoo, while causing less adverse reaction from your skin. Quanta Q-Plus C delivers light in a square beam, which distributes energy evenly throughout your tissue. This means there are no ‘hot spots’, the typical cause of scarring and irritation. In addition, because Quanta delivers twice the energy as other, older laser technologies, it can break up your tattoo faster and more efficiently. It is even capable of removing full color tattoos.
Our team of Colorado Laser Tattoo Removal Specialists (L.T.R.S.) and Certified Laser Technicians (C.L.T.) also use the latest in laser tattoo removal technique. In fact, tattoos are all that we do! At Rethink the Ink, we can proudly say that you have a less than 5% chance of seeing residual scarring after your removal. We also promise to remove your tattoo as efficiently as possible, using techniques that are effective, intensive, and pain minimizing.
Victor Beyer, owner and founder of Rethink the Ink, is a world renowned expert in the tattoo removal process; in fact, certified technicians from around the world travel to Rethink the Ink’s Denver studio to train on the advanced techniques we are using. Rethink the Ink’s head technician, Debbie Pineda, is versed in the removal of all full color tattoos.
More about Rethink the Ink:
- Featured in upcoming motion picture D’inked
- Featured on ESPN Radio (MMA Meltdown)
- Featured on the cover of Pain Magazine
- Featured presenter at AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery)
- 5 year top finisher, Denver A List Tattoo Removal
- Serving international clientele
- Showcasing new technology to industry professionals and medical doctors
- Teaching at existing tattoo removal clinics and schools
- One of the very first to implement the R20 Tattoo Removal Protocol
- Established A Laser Academy, which provides leading laser tattoo removal education