Schedule your FREE online tattoo removal consultation today!
ReThink the Ink Laser Tattoo Removal is the nation’s premier laser clinic for removing unwanted tattoos.
Our experienced Certified Laser Technicians work with industry leading experts and the latest laser technology to provide the safest and most effective treatments for removing your unwanted ink.
We have two locations currently serving all your removal needs. Living in Denver Colorado? We have you covered with our ReThink the Ink Denver location where we got started 7 years ago. Recently, we started helping residents of the Greater Las Vegas Area with our ReThink the Ink Las Vegas location in Summerlin NV.
Get Started Today
Check Out Our Results
Key Factors to Consider
At the end of the day, it’s about delivering safe and effective tattoo removal treatments. We encourage all our clients to check out our before and after photos of the work we’ve done. It clearly shows what we can do and what we’re capable of delivering for your treatments. You can see them here.
Here are some key factors to consider before choosing the clinic that’s going to help with removing that unwanted ink.
- First off, the results from tattoo removal are 50% how your body digests the ink, and 50% is the equipment used during treatments.
Having the right equipment with optimal wavelengths is very important. Each wavelength targets different colors at different depths, so having the correct wavelengths ensures all colors can be treated safely. At Rethink The Ink Tattoo Removal we use the Quanta Q Plus C Q-Switched laser with all three wavelengths needed to deal with any tattoo color (1064nm, 694nm, 532nm). Our Quanta Q Plus C utilizes a technology called “Top Hat Profile.” Top Hat Profile is a square laser beam that delivers even and uniform energy within pulses. It allows us to track treated areas while keeping the chances of blistering to a minimum. Unlike Circular light, Top Hat Profile helps distribute even and consistent energy without heat stacking (applying multiple pulses to the same area). Heat stacking often causes blisters and scarring.
- When looking for the right clinic for tattoo removal, you have to make sure the staff is certified in Laser Tattoo Removal and specializes specifically in Laser Tattoo Removal. Some clinics claim to have years of experience doing Tattoo Removal but might only perform treatments once or twice a month, and it may not be something that they solely every day. Finally, do your research before starting this process! Go check out a few clinics, ask questions and see what they’re about. What does their track record look like? What kind credentials, certifications, awards or recognitions do they have? Check out their Google and Yelp reviews to see what other clients have experienced. Most importantly, check their before and after photos! A great clinic will always display before and after photos of their real clients online or in their clinic.
WHY CHOOSE US
We use advanced techniques combined with the latest technology for the removal of your tattoo. Our team of Laser Tattoo Removal Specialists and Certified Laser Technicians not only perform treatments but train others in the industry.
We don’t have a simple chart that lists our pricing — each tattoo is unique. We customize a no obligation pricing and treatment plan to match your individual removal needs based on color, size, and YOU. Schedule your free consultation now.
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
We offer the best pricing in Denver with discounts and financing available. We will beat or match any legitimate, verifiable, written, or verbal price quote from an equivalent, qualified competitor.
How do we price?
The size of the tattoo is the #1 factor in determining the cost to remove your ink.
Getting a tattoo is costly, so expect that a removal could incur a similar level of costs, but it’s important to learn about that cost in a consultation where they explain the price per treatment and estimated number of treatments to remove the old tattoo. Your treatments will need to be spaced out at a minimum of 4 weeks so you don’t have to pay for them all at once, but can pay for them as you receive the treatments.
Tattoos are considered small works of art that illustrate the wearer’s personality, while other tattoos represent a significant episode in a person’s life. There are many individuals that regret the decision to get a tattoo, and most don’t know there is an alternative to keeping the ink imbedded in their skin. High-end tattoo removal equipment is now being offered by various medical, aesthetic and cosmetic clinics to cater individuals who seek a way to erase the ink. The question most clients are unsure of, is how much professional tattoo removal will cost. To clear the table about your expenses in removing your tattoo, there are multiple factors that affect the cost of laser tattoo removal.
As far as tattoo removal is concerned, there are a lot of factors that tattoo removal providers consider such as the color, design, diameter, and the quality of the ink. Dermatologists and skin experts categorized these factors and identified three major elements. These elements will determine the number of sessions necessary to remove the tattoo, as well as the cost of the tattoo removal, and these include the size, location, and density of the tattoo.
Size: The measurement of the tattoo is one of the major factors that affects the cost of the tattoo removal treatment. Most laser tattoo removal clinics measure the tattoo in inches, and charge fifty dollars per every square inch that is being removed. However, there are tattoo removal clinics that provide packages or discounts for larger tattoos. Check online, and ask for an initial consultation to get the exact price.
Location: The area where the tattoo is injected plays a huge role in determining the cost of the procedure because there are areas that are delicate and need extra care. When the ink pigment is embedded into sensitive parts of the skin, the time spent for each session will be reduced to prevent any adverse reaction or damage to the outer layer of the skin. This will increase the number of sessions, especially if the ink that was used is thick.
Quality: The quality of the tattoo pertains to color, design, density or thickness and the type of ink that was used. Laser tattoo removal treatment is more effective to darker shades like black, dark blue and red, but it does not mean that the procedure will not be useful to light colored ink like orange, yellow and green. Lighter colors will take more time to remove, thus affecting the usual number of sessions. Detailed designs take longer to remove. Density is somewhat related to the type of pigment that was used in the tattoo. Laser tattoo removal is the process of melting or breaking down the pigments of the tattoo, and allowing the body to naturally remove them after they’ve been broken down. The thicker the pigments are, the longer it will take for the laser technology to disintegrate the pigments.
Every year, thousands of tattooed individuals pursue laser tattoo removal for various reasons. Some due to faded tattoo designs, while others are trying to move forward, and want a new lifestyle without their tattooed skin. Most tattooed people choose laser tattoo removal, while others endure the pain from other tattoo removal techniques that include sloughing off, scraping and excising the affected skin. For many years, tattooing has been a part of the human journey and perceived to be permanent, until tattoo removal techniques were introduced to the public. For the first few years, people who opted for tattoo removal suffered massive pain just to remove the ink, until laser technology was developed as a way to painlessly remove tattoos.
Now, tattoo removal has never been easier and safer for patients. Anyone who wishes to remove their unwanted tattoos can pursue it without hesitation. How long does it take to remove a tattoo? To answer this question, you must first understand the process of laser technology, and how it is effective in removing tattoos that are embedded underneath the skin.
Dark colored ink like black, blue, brown and green are easily removed by the laser tattoo removal treatment. Why? Laser technology targets dark pigments. Black ink has a natural affinity with light and heat energy. Dark colors absorb the light and heat energy from the laser compared to lighter colors. As a result, the pigments will then be shattered into pieces. These fragments will then be flushed out by immune cells from the body’s White Blood Cells (WBC) out of the system. The process will continue until the last fragmented pigments are taken out. Most laser tattoo removal providers confirm that black colored tattoos are easily removed and need only a few session to eradicate the marks completely. Other factors can decrease the time of the removal process. Based on studies, the following will contribute to quick tattoo removal, and expedite the process after each session.
• No smoking: Smoking makes the blood vessels constrict which makes it more difficult for the blood to pass and remove the broken pigments of the tattoo. Dermatologists or skin experts recommend that patients stop smoking weeks or months before laser tattoo removal, especially if the customer is eager to remove the tattoo.
• Exercise: Physical activity makes it easier for the blood to flow quickly because the heart pumps quicker and healthier. The body’s circulatory system plays a significant role in removing the traces of the tattoo pigments in the body after the laser tattoo removal treatment.
• Balanced diet and increase in water intake: Eating a balanced diet will enhance the natural immune response of the body, and for individuals who are undergoing treatment, the immune system is working double time to remove the pigments. Drinking water is essential for flushing away the fragmented ink.
Old or new tattoos- which is easier to remove? According to experts, tattoos that are at least ten years of age are easier to remove than newer tattoos. Laser tattoo removal for individuals who have older tattoos could take approximately 4 to 6 sessions, whereas newer tattoos could take a maximum of 12 sessions.
With the new tattoo removal approaches available to patients, discomfort is no longer an issue. There are no chemical solutions that peel off the layers of the skin, nor any surgical excision for the tattooed skin to be removed. The laser technology in tattoo removal provides both comfort and high success rates in removing unwanted tattoos. Most tattoo removal providers provide the information upfront to their patients after their initial assessment to make them aware of possible outcomes and factors that will affect the treatment’s success.
1. Sun exposure: Laser technology can be compared to the Ultraviolet rays of the sun. It passes through the skin and is usually absorbed by dark pigments like melanin merely for protection. For individuals who have tattoos, constant exposure to sunlight may help the tattoo to disintegrate gradually through the years.
2. Not intact pigments: Pigments in older tattoos are likely to dispersed resulting in fading. Depending on the tattoo ink that was used (cheap or expensive/ organic or not), it may fade after a couple of years due to the body’s immune system resistance to flush out these tattoo pigments from the body. Yes, the body recognizes the tattoo pigments are foreign, and will try to eliminate it. For the first few years, the body will struggle to remove it, but as the pigments will be broken due to sun exposure and other external elements that shattered down the pigment, the immune system will initiate the process of clearing the area. As a result, a tattooed individual may experience changes in the shapes and color of the tattoo after a few years.
All of these factors play a key role in the tattoo removal process, keeping in mind each patient’s treatment will pertain to them individually. Nevertheless, any tattoo that is being treated with laser technology can be removed.